Friday, January 13, 2006

bah!

work is boring....

so boring...just me and the clothes and the internet....thankfully..

right now i have cleaned and organized everything i can think of...i am beggining to teeter on the edge of insanity...talking to myself and day dreaming as par usual...

this entry will take up approximately 10 minutes of my time which will carry me through until around 4:00.

i got my visa yesterday....am i pumped...i can't wait to go to NZ...

i was thinking in the shower yesterday that i might just stay for a year...if i could work for 6 months, perhaps i could travel to a variety of fabulous countries for the other 6....europe, the middle east and india come to mind...

yes, i am crazy...Tony stop rolling your eyes...i'm allowed to change my mind! (and Matt...you too)

i wanna wanna travel the world..i love it so much..

but i also wanna wanna not work in boring jobs like i do right now..

soooo i gotta gotta go to school...

at least i think so.

the number 27 really deters me...it makes me feel embarrassed that i don't have a polished career or husband to be..

i hate that...who bloody cares anyways?

but i would be pumped for someone to join in on my crazy adventures and to eat my leftovers cause i always make to much:)

i'm so freakin cute its disgusting...

i got these pink rubber boots with purple polka dots and i love them...

i can sploosh through puddles and pretend to be five...

again, it really ups the cute factor...

dang pink polka dot booties...

dang dang...

but thats ok...i used up around 20 years of my life dressing like a boy, so now i am allowed a couple of years to be an all out girl.

i want to buy heels...i love them..its wierd..

i used to want to be a model...and an undercover fbi agent that could fight, speak 40 languages and throw herself over walls.

this explains some of the conflict i suppose.

i used to want to be an archeologist...i would pour over books about ancient civilizations. it still fasinates me.

i wanted to be an actor/singer/dancer for awhile to..i threw my knee out before my university musical theatre audition and never got to do it.

i would beg God to make me good at sports...i hated high jump...field day was personal torment day...my body never did what i wanted it to...i still daydream about that.

i even went through a phase where i wanted to be a traveling evangelist...i had met several and the thought of being filled with the power of God and making people fall over was realy cool...(i actually loved God then and genuinely wanted to work for him).

hmmm...

i decided that if the starship enterprise ever materialized i would definately want to do that.

i like space travel.

i still am living in the save the world phase. i want to be a journalist and a life changer.

i also really wanted to be a scholar. I love learning and would jump at a chance to grow into a proffessor.

installation artist, photographer, filmaker, musician, pilot...

ridiculous...what the heck am i supposed to study in school!

confusing..

i think so..

but thats the overactive brain i live with...

but...

i secretly love it...i feel like amelie, happy in my little quriky world.

i just wish i got paid for it.

now you've read to the end....aren't you annoyed you just did that..

ha ha it was catchy...

the end.

3 Comments:

Blogger Matt said...

barb... likes... to... use... ellipses!

but seriously, I definitely hollered and cackled when I read the part about Tony and I not rolling our eyes!

You're an awesome image of God, reflecting His creative impulses in ways that sometimes make the rest of us scratch our heads...

8:22 PM  
Blogger babs said...

thank...you...matt...

9:28 PM  
Blogger anthony said...

I was rolling my eyes.

10:01 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home