Saturday, February 04, 2006

kia ora

well...i have made it safely to kiwi land...it is beautiful and totally resembles BC...i feel at home and have nestled myself nicely into my downtown hostel(with some minor luggage lugging disastors...heavy=bad...)

i hung out today with a new friend from scotland and checked out all the shops...fun times were had as well as some spontaneous bum dancing (for you jac)

other than that..i am tired and ready for a nap...

i miss you guys and wish you well...i love you all and send you some sunshine...and some sheep:)

6 Comments:

Blogger rachel elizabeth said...

I hope that you have such an amazing time! I pray that you are surprised by unexpected friendships and joys while you are there! I hope to connect with you again soon...
love and miss you my friend.

1:55 PM  
Blogger anthony said...

Yay!
Your long journey has come to an end.
Say what up to Jackie for me...
Thanks for writing to say you arrived safely.
CIAO

10:23 AM  
Blogger Stephanie said...

That's rad that you're in NEW ZEALAND! Have a blast!
(the house is empty, quieter and not quite as Gertrude without you...HAVE FUN!)

11:44 AM  
Blogger mariaborito said...

baaaa. sheep are great. take many photos of their long noses and tall ears (i was in england too long). i do miss you. just knowing you're not in the city being Barb is sad. but i guess all kids have to learn to share! love ya, mre

8:26 PM  
Blogger Matt said...

i like sheep.

i like barb.

i hope they get along...

9:39 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Barbaloo. I hope the insurance stuff worked out my dear. Yer good stuff Barb. Keep blogging so I can enjoy traveling without leaving home.

12:33 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home