Friday, July 21, 2006

in reply....

YAYAYAYAYAY!!!!!

Cam I would love to have a sweet pub nite to catch up.....coffee would be fine as well...i will be getting in at 1:39 on July 25th.....

Awwww Tony....i can't wait to see you dude...seriously...i wish you could have been here to experience the rugby soccer maddness that has been happening...if sjayla thinks you are a tool for skipping class...she would'nt beleive what happens here...the whole freakin country shuts down!

no joel...the boy can't come...hes finishing school...but...he will come over soon...than we can all torment him because hes a kiwi in canada....hahahah finally he can see what it feels like! (was that evil???)

and.....

this is hilarious...

we had a HUGE snow storm in the south island the past month...in fact it was so devastating that all the roads were closed adn the major cities without power for up to 10 days!!! the amount of snow you ask...

around two feet or soo...isn't that ridiculous! the proud winnipeg survivor surely kicked in at this point....i walk to work without shoes in minus 40 and uphill both ways!! sorry new zealand...thats lame.
laughed till it hurt....thought you would appreciate that:)

ok...does anyone want to pick me up from the airport? i still need to find a ride!

i can't wait to see you all my precious's.......gollum...gollum...

4 Comments:

Blogger Ren said...

BARBALOOOOOOOO!!!

I can't wait to SEE YOUUUU.I'd offer to come pick you up but I'll be at crummy work. pleeeeeease pencil me in to your oh so busy social calendar. We must hang out.

I live with Jason & Yvonne now. You must come see our new gorgeous place.

love love love love

ren

5:54 PM  
Blogger Matt said...

Achhh... too bad I won't be in Winnipeg to see ya. That's on Monday! yikes.

Anyhow, (almost) welcome back to Canada eh? Home of the non snow-wusses... hehe.

7:23 PM  
Blogger anthony said...

I wish I could come pick you up, then I'd be the first to see and be all special and stuff. But I work at 3pm and won't be able to do it.

8:50 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Blah! I won't be in until the 29th. But if I could I would but I can't so I won't.

Meh, just get them to announce at church that you're coming home and need a lift from the airport! =)

10:44 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home